Cousant Connect is an online talent marketplace that connects great ideas to brilliant and highly vetted software developers and designers. Cousant Connect was created to help customers find professionals from a trusted platform that can help bring their ideas to life. Our customers range from Solopreneurs to institutions like Banks.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solutions Architect
- We are looking for Solutions Architects to work with us on a variety of client projects.
- Ideal if you are looking out for short-term to long term roles.
- In this role, you will help generate solutions to address and meet various requirements and needs and play a key part in making sure that end results are designed according to the relevant patterns and analyses .
- The Solutions Architect is responsible for the design, development, quality assurance and delivery of innovative, robust and scalable business solutions.
To qualify for this role, you will have:
- At least 4+ years’ work experience in a professional senior technical role such as Technical Lead, Team Lead, Solution Architect or other Hands-on Leadership role for organizations.
- C# (.NET) programming experience.
- Proven history of generating innovative and effective solutions
- Ability to translate complex functional, technical, and business requirements into architectural designs
- Ability to develop solution architecture designs and maintain existing ones.
- Ability to create delivery estimates based on solution architecture approach.
- Provide advice and make decisions about which technologies would be suitable to use for various projects
- Knowledge of web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints.
- Ensure compliance to solution architectural design in the implementation of projects
- Provide architectural guidance to the project dev team
- Collaborate with IT development team to ensure architectural solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation and delivered on time.
- Vast knowledge of Operating systems, database management and proper systems security best practices.
- Ability to easily adapt to change, and effectively manage priorities
- Ability to identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture and implementation.
- Strong critical thinker with problem-solving aptitude.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills to explain complex technical topics in an easily digestible manner
- Ability to mentor, educate, and train colleagues as requested
- Exposure to SDLC and Agile (Scrum) software project methodologies.
- Ideal candidates will be IT Specialists, computer-savvy with proven industry experience.
- You will also be innovative and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be proactive and have a passion to keep enhancing your skills.
- Please note that the Assessment process will include Online Tests at 2 stages.
Application Closing Date