Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub-Saharan African countries. We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: QA / QC Engineer
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Category: Oil & Gas
Job Type: Contract
Job Shift: Day
Duration: 4 weeks
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- To ensure that Contractor performs QA / QC execution EPC activities in compliance with Contract Requirements
- To develop and maintain the project QA/QC monitoring process/system
- Supervising QA/QC activities at site overseeing Execution Contractor’s QA/QC activities performing direct intervention if necessary and giving technical instruction and advice
- Ensuring Contractor’s QA/QC deliverables are in compliance with Project requirement, analyzing and resolving issues and problem emerging during the QA/QC activities
- Reviewing and approving Execution and Contractor’s QA/QC Documentation/Dossiers
- Reviewing Execution Contractor’s QA/QC plans and procedures to verify if they comply with Execution Contractor’s contractual obligations.
- Reviewing Execution Contractor’s QA/QC Site Organization to verify its adequacy and effectiveness to address all quality issues.
- Lead implementation of methodologies in order to ensure the highest quality inspection are performed at site
- Reviewing records of internal and external Audits performed by the Execution Contractor.
- Providing advice regarding the need for audits on the Execution Contractor and their Suppliers.
- Assessing adequacy and competence of Execution Contractor Quality Organization at the Construction, sites to assure that the applicable quality standards are achieved.
- Verifying that Execution Contractors Quality Personnel are in possession of valid qualifications related to the function performed
- Coordinating and interface with IVB inspection related activities
- Oversee, direct, and organize the work of the teams.
- Proven performance and capability to operate independently in own discipline.
- Mentor and develop staff using a supportive and collaborative approach, monitor and evaluate results
- 8 years’ experience in QA/QC role in the Oil and Gas Industry with appropriate supervisory experience
- Experience in operating electronic QA/QC Monitoring systems
- Degree title: Bachelor Degree in Engineering.
- Ability to coordinate multidisciplinary teams
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good people management and leadership skills allied to a strong commercial awareness
- Good IT skills inputting data into information management system database.
- Gender: Does not matter
- Age: 25 Years 50 Years
- Required Travel: Not Required.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 18th February, 2020.