Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Analyst (Female)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Major responsibility would be to win new businesses and maintain existing ones as well as develop new markets for the company
- Understand the workings of the logistics industry and provide relevant input in developing the services.
- Evaluate the resources of the business and analyze the scope for development of the organization and efficiency in the system.
- Conduct research for the company and provide policies that are in accordance with the current business scenarios and can easily be adopted for future business endeavors.
- Document all stages of development of the company for future reference and retrospection.
- Facilitate the company in preparing business plans, proposals, and presentations including PR programs, and also assist in projecting the returns for the capital invested by various means
- Formulate strategic plans to enhance the company’s business in terms of business intelligence and private enterprise analysis.
- Maintain a well-defined marketing plan of action to market the services of the company effectively and conduct proper assessment of the business to make it grow.
- Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new income to an agreed annual target to increase year on year.
- Interact with other experts in the field who are working on current practices in a given business segment so as to develop cordial professional relationship with other experts in the field to get the maximum information on existing business trends.
- Candidates should possess LL.B
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Business Management or any relevant field
- Applicants must be resident in Abuja.
Skills, Abilities and Knowledge:
- Excellent sales and business development skills
- Strong business acumen, quantitative and analytical skills
- Professional written and verbal communication skills, including presentations
- Team player as well as being able to work independently.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]