Fusion Group is a Real Estate / Facility Mangement company with interest in Space Management. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Active involvement in both strategic planning and day-to-day operations of all Fusion Group facilities
- Provide first line contact for the facilities function for all internal and external customers/ contractors
- Responsible for the enrollment and management of artisans
- Provide quotes and costs input required for facility management bids and pitches – representation at presentations and meetings
- Oversee and agree to contracts and providers for services including security, parking, cleaning, technology and so on
- Manage budgets and ensure cost-effectiveness
- Ensure facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Oversee building projects, renovation and refurbishments
- Manage and Maintain vendors required for prompt repairs and maintenance
- Managing and leading change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Operate and maintain an effective filing system for the facility function
- Directing and planning essential central services such as security, maintenance, cleaning, waste disposal
- Review and make recommendations to maintain building integrity, maintaining accurate records
- Ensure high quality written reports produced and delivered in a timely manner for management reporting
- Supervision and development of the Facility Management Officer and other facility staff
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise.
- BSc / HND in Facility Management, Engineering or any other related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years as a Facility Manager
- Relevant professional qualification will be a plus
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and Leadership skills
- Good analytical and critical thinking
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV to: [email protected] with the subject as “FacilityManager”.
Application Deadline: 8th July, 2021.
Note: Only candidates who possess required competence and satisfactory criteria stated will be contacted.