Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is an organisation made up of several corporate entities, focused on supporting local and international Investment through local content strategic initiatives.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The candidate will be the principal executive and administrative support person for the CEO of this multidimensional organization, thereby performing a vitally important role.
- The successful candidate will have a sincere interest in the continuous improvement of the performance of the company, possess excellent administrative and relational skills, value attention to detail, and be able to handle a variety of activities and tasks.
- Take the heavy lifting off the CEO
- Be the right-hand man of the CEO
- Troubleshoot and problem-solve on behalf of the CEO
- Ensure compliance to set standards and procedures as it pertains to the CEO
- Follow up with outcomes of meetings on behalf of the CEO, including the minutes and reports from such meetings
- Assist with filing and organization of information in the CEO’s office.
- Represent the CEO in a professional and congenial manner in person, in telephone conversations, and in written correspondence.
- Write proposals, prepare and make presentations
- Write letters and other documents for the CEO, including letters of agreement and legal documents
- Discreet handling of confidential information
- Participate in brainstorming sessions for various projects
- Oversee the development and preparation of budgets for specific projects of the Organisation
- Approve proposals and requests on behalf of the CEO
- Maintain the office calendar, including the schedule for the CEO.
- Assist with other executive and administrative tasks as assigned by the CEO
- A Degree in any relevant course from a reputable Institution
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
Technical and Soft Skills Requirements
- Basic Strategic Planning knowledge
- Revenue and Profitability knowledge
- Process Improvement
- Project Closure initiatives
- Legal drafting and documentation
- Basic Market Analysis and Planning
- Commercial disposition
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Editing and proofreading skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to accuracy and detail in all aspects of responsibilities
- Proficient computer skills
- Organizational skills
Personal & Behavioural Requirements:
- Able to take initiatives
- Good team player
- Passion for delivering results
- Gets things done
- Strategic thinker
- Problem Solver
- Excellent Management skills
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Good leadership skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 16th April, 2018.