IGPES Group is an indigenous company that has successfully positioned itself in the Nigerian Oil & Gas marketplace as an established Oil and Gas service provider in the areas of Operations &Maintenance, Project Management, Engineering&Procurement, Installation, Construction and Commissioning of Oil and Gas facilities. IGPES Group is one of the most diversified business conglomerates in Oil & Gas Industry, with a reputation for excellent business practices and strong ethical conduct. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review architectural plans and prepare quantity needs and estimate the quantity and costs of materials
- Set budgets for payments, inventory needs, and materials
- Analyze costs for maintenance and additional building needs
- Track changes in plans or constructions; update budgets
- Keep track of construction materials and inventory
- Prepare payments for contractors and subcontractors.
- Document progress, materials, and reports on project
- Develop and maintain working relationships with contractors and subcontractors.
- Analyze completed projects to determine ROI and compare costs
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying, Construction Engineering, Management, or related field
- 5-7 years of general construction estimating experience, financial experience, construction experience, or related field
- Proficient in computer skills and Microsoft Office Suite
- Able to analyze financial records and apply data to improved results
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets; strong estimating and financial analysis skills
- In-depth understanding of construction, materials, pricing, and industry.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 31st July, 2023.