At PPC, we turn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experience. We are specialized systems integrator We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Quantity Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing, negotiating and analyzing costs for tenders and contracts
- Commercial vetting of sub-contractor tenders and contracts
- Site re-measurement of on-going projects
- Assist in preparations of Valuations for ongoing projects
- Obtain regular Retail market prices for MEP services & tenders
- Monthly update of MEP price database.
- Assist to prepare proposals and bids for MEP tenders.
- Assist in cost management of Building Services Engineering (BSE) contracts
- Prepare and follow-up payments to sub-contractor
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying
- 1-2 years experience in quantity surveying
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Very good organizational skills
- Very good communication skills
- Very good planning capabilities
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 19th May, 2023.