Levers & Anchors Consulting – Our client, a newly established Construction company with operational office on the Mainland, Lagos, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to engage an experienced Quantity Surveyor for take-off of its construction projects.
- Evidence of practical experience on complex bills for civil works and building projects and professional disposition are key requirements including willingness to endure in a stable career, long-term.
- Preparing and providing BoQs for proposed projects for both pre-construction cost estimation and on-site project cost management. In addition, provide team leadership for the Cost Sub-Team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of estimates and post accounts.
- Major goal of the role is the delivery of project within projected bill of quantities and where possible, effective cost minimisation without compromise of quality specifications.
Qualifications and Skills
- First Degree in Quantity Surveying
- Working Experience (BOQs/Project+Field/Cost Supervision)
- Attention to Details, Sound Knowledge of Construction Process
- Hands-on Market Knowledge and Sourcing Network
- Proficiency in Mic. Excel + Construction Cost Mgt Softwares
- Professional Qualification (NIQS) will be added advantage
- Wide Exposure, Attention to Details and High Design Precision
- Integrity, Stickler for Rules and Ethics and Timeliness
- Accelerated Career Progression
- Milestone Incentives
- Employment Benefits.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, Design Portfolio and Passport Photograph to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 11th August, 2023.