Klevora Resources Limited is a business strategy and Management Consulting Firm. Our tailored management strategy approach allows our clients to have a clear view of their operations, strategically plan and optimize their businesses. Our team of specialists has extensive experience in the public, private, industrial and commercial sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- You will be tasked with researching and developing different marketing opportunities and Strategy and implementing sales plans
- You will be expected to manage both marketing and sales for the company’s Lagos branch. You will have to work closely with other managers to ensure company runs smoothly.
- Accomplish marketing and sales goals
- He/she will interface with external partners such as NCDMB, Subcontractors, NAPIMS.
- Identify trends and determine system improvements to achieve marketing and sales operational goals
- Prepare an annual budget to meet marketing and sales financial goals
- Develop field sales action plans and advertising to accomplish marketing and sales goals
- Collaborate with other managers and key employees in sales and marketing department to achieve important goals
- Participate in the development of new project proposals
- Supervise preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibitions, and promotional events of the company.
- Marketing and Sales Executive
- Identify different consumer requirements to properly identify marketing opportunities
- Research and capitalize on different marketing opportunities to improve product marketability and profitability
- Anticipate new opportunities to maintain relationship with important clients
- Gather, investigate and summarize data and trends to provide accurate information through reports
- Stay up to date on job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, attending conferences and workshops, reading professional publications, maintaining a personal network and joining professional organizations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Marketing or related field
- Exceptional customer awareness and sales skills in business development and marketing of building/construction industries equipment, Architecture, building/construction and Health and Safety consultants,
- Proven ability to learn and understand company policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure preferred and Strong intrapersonal skills
- Master’s Degree, persistent and dependable is an advantage.
- Exceptional understanding of sales and marketing in the Energy sectors with the ability to market EPC, and excellent networking skills.
- 3-6 years of experience in sales representative, preferred in the same industry
- Experience in high end building/construction industries, Architecture, building/construction consultants, Energy sectors, dealt with global clients
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 28th March, 2018.