Posted on :
10 Mar, 2010
10 Mar, 2010
Promasidor Nigeria Limited, Makers of Cowbell, Cowbell Choco, Loya Milk, Miksi, Onga and Amila is a major player in the Food & Beverage Industry. Promasidor Nigeria also sells its products in many neighbouring countries, including Benin, Niger, Chad and the Central African Republic.
We are seeking the services of talented, resourceful and experienced persons to fill the under-listed vacancy.
Manager – Procurement – MGRP032010
• To ensure procurement activities deliver on-time, reliable services to related stakeholders at optimum cost.
• Responsibility for driving changes and implementing effective strategies for the organization’s Procurement operations.
• Management and development of local suppliers for PNG
• Use KPI reports to drive process improvement within the procurement team.
• Develop and implement Suppliers Evaluation/Assessment process.
• Lead Supplier selection process and carry out registration of suppliers.
• Undertake Price negotiation with related suppliers to ensure great value for the organization.
• Daily Management of Procurement data base
• Carry out root cause analysis on key loss areas within procurement process
• Development and implementation of contracts with suppliers and service providers •lead the team in developing and implementing cost saving initiatives.
• Promote professional, strategic and ethical relatIonships with suppliers
• Educating vendors and internal customers on relative terms and conditions
• Good understanding of key demand drivers
• Supply Chain Management
• Persuasive with strong negotiating skills
• Customer focused and a Team Player
• Computer proficiency (Microsoft office tools)
• Solid business acumen
• Objection handling skills
Reports to General Manager-Logistics
B.Sc (Minimum second class lower), HND (lower credit) in any social science discipline. An MBA will be an added advantage.
7 years experience in supply chain, with at least 3 years in a procurement function. Cross-functional experience will be a significant advantage.
How To Apply for the Job
Forward all applications to [email protected]. Applicants must attach their resume (Microsoft word format)
In the subject of the mail, applicants should please quote only their full names, and the reference number of the position applied for e.g. Robert Yusuf Odewale CCP032010
All applications must be received on or before 23rd of March 2010