Posted on :
3 Jun, 2010
3 Jun, 2010
Recare cosmetics is the maker of Africa’s leading personal and hair care brands. We are looking for a CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER with deep industry knowledge and experience to drive our mission to empower individuals to embrace their unique sense of style.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
The CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER will provide leadership and direction and coordinate all activities of the company in accordance with the goals and objectives of the organization to expand and grow the business.
• Formulation and implementation of objective and strategic plan
• Developing and maintaining effective strategic relationships with key stakeholders including customers, shareholders, funders, contract counterparties and partners
• Ensuring that the day-to-day operations of the organization are effectively and efficiently coordinated and implemented to achieve goals and annual targets
• Building and maintaining a high performance culture through effective performance management, communication and coaching of staff.
• Leadership * Relationship Management * Problem Solving and Analysis
• Strategy Formulation * Communication Skills * Understanding of Business
• Government and Industry Processes * Governance/Management
• Human and Resource Management
• First degree in any discipline * An MBA will be an advantage * More than 20 years experience in the FMCG, particularly in the beauty industry * Must ve currently a CEO or equivalent position * Not less than 45 years.
Interested persons should send their CVs to:[email protected].
All entries are expected within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.