Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Murtala Mohammed Airport, Ikeja – Lagos
Job Identification: 91
Job Schedule: Full time
- Preparation of cost estimates for projects.
- Project budget management.
- Ensuring timely remuneration to contractors by tracking progress of work.
- Measure and value project works on site.
- Liaise with management and other project team members.
- Carryout site visits, assessments and projections for future work.
- Manage project time schedule.
- Prepare project report.
- University Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- At least 4 years of cognate (Post-NYSC) working experience in an Oil & Gas organization or similar role.
- Experience in generating cost for oil & gas infrastructure projects.
- Membership of Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors (NIQS) and QSRBN certified Quantity Surveyor will be an added advantage.
- Strong quantitative and analytic skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent project estimating skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills
- Excellent dispute resolution skills
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and Quantity Surveying software such as PRISM, Vector Snape, CostX , PlanSwift, PriMus TAKEOFF, QS Plus, WinQS, STACK Estimating Software, QE Pro, etc
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
19th March, 2023; 23:59