Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Resourcer (Corper)
- We currently have an opening for a Technical Resourcer. The Resourcer is going to support the principal recruitment consultant with certain tasks.
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics etc.
- Searching job boards and internal systems for suitable candidates as well as contacting them directly
- You will be responsible for directly contacting a targeted list of prospective candidates on a daily basis who are potentially suitable for live vacancies.
- Support Principal Recruitment Consultant.
- Researching companies and projects within the oil & Gas industry.
- Writing industry and recruitment related blogs and articles for your own LinkedIn page, other consultants and the company website
- Candidate management
- Source and select candidates
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Must be confident, articulate and not afraid to communicate over the phone on a daily basis
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must be Decisive, action-centered, ‘gets things done’, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- B.Sc/HND Graduate of Engineering Background, A corps member posted to Lagos, that lives within/around Lagos Island and is willing to learn and grow.
- Must have outstanding interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
Application Deadline 8th November, 2018.
Job Title: FLIR System Operator- Jack-Up Rig
- Use FLIR Systems’ camera to troubleshoot, monitor electrical and mechanical equipment and identify potential problems before failure occur.
- Carry out safety checks of all energized equipment on rig.
- Monitor invisible hydrocarbon gas emissions
- Document and report safety issues that may be encountered during operations
- Ability to perform qualitative surveys on the spot go/no go evaluation of the equipment or process being observed. These surveys may require recording a video clip of the area/areas of concern.
- Review previous history, Thermal Trend Lean DB or equivalent data base, for the components to be inspected
- Work under the direct supervision of the System Control Supervisor.
- Experience working in an arctic environment
- Certification or experience with FLIR or similar optical gas imaging cameras
- Operator should be familiar with rig equipment and processes as well as the associated safety systems
- Ability to document accurate, detailed information per industry and client standards
Application Deadline 12th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]