Sthenic Finance & Advisory Limited is a value-add structured finance and investment company with special focus supporting growth business. We exist to help companies inspire, adapt and take advantage of change. We orchestrate people, systems, processes and technology to work together and better our clients’ businesses. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Banking Associate
- The role of an Investment Banking Associate involves application of financial expertise to evaluate deals and make recommendations to the firm’s leadership.
- The role will also delve into uses of financial and statistical tools, such as trend analysis and financial statement evaluation methods, to gauge investment opportunities based on a firm’s short-term or long-term risk profile as may be applicable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and build financial models suitable for different transactions/deals
- Oversees multiple valuation and advisory engagements simultaneously from end to end
- Gather, evaluate and compile data in order to perform initial variance/impact analysis
- Research and draft investment presentation, Investment memo, business plan, expression of Interest, proposal, term sheet and other investment documents needed to
- Participate in and contribute to market and business development activities of the firm
- Build and manage client relationships
- Assumes responsibility for quality control and accuracy of client deliverables
- Verbally explain/defend in-process and completed work to colleagues and clients in informal and formal settings
- Complete due diligence on investments, promoters and present recommendations for management approval.
- Monitor investment portfolios for performance and compliance with stated policies.
- Create regular and ad-hoc reporting for internal and external audiences, which includes seasoned professionals
- Provide advice to clients, in a variety of industries as may be required
- Any other assigned responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any numerate courses from a recognized University
- Minimum of 3 years of quantitative analysis and problem-solving experience, working with either an institutional asset firm, investment firm such as registered investment advisor, venture capital or private equity firms; or impact investment organisation
- Professional qualification such as CFA and any other relevant qualifications will be an added advantage
- Excellent advisory and compliance skills
- Commitment to quality, results and superior performance.
- Team player and problem solver with the ability to jump into new opportunities or challenges with a positive mindset and creative thinking.
- Collaborative work style; able to facilitate amongst diverse communities and individuals; able to resolve conflict when key stakeholders have differing points of view
- Excellent financial analysis, writing, editing and speaking skills.
- Strength in managing multiple, complex priorities often with tight deadlines.
- Advanced MS Excel skills and the ability to quickly grasp other supporting software tools.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
5th October, 2022.