Western Development Company Limited (WDCL) is an independent limited liability company, established in Nigeria for over 13 years ago. WDCL is the sole representative of various overseas companies in the fields of Information Technology, Telecommunications, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical/Electronic Engineering. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Identify, develop and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with International Oil Companies (IOCs), Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) Companies and other profitable organizations.
- Build customer profile by identifying immediate and long term goals.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group.
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports.
- Generate Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO) to agreed target.
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
- Collate and communicate business intelligence, coach other BDEs.
- Prepare tenders.
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services.
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high volume customers.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers.
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress.
- Demonstrate consistent business development success and target – driven achievement, helps bring junior team members up to speed.
- A good university degree.
- Minimum of 6-10 years’ experience.
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector).
- Proven ability to advise clients.
- Proven track record of winning businesses.
- Proven account management experience in the oil industry.
- Direct sales and marketing experience into EPC companies.
- Self-starter and a self-motivator.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good presentation and sales skills.
- Sound computing skills (minimum Microsoft Office).
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision.
- Sound contacts in the IOCs and E&P Companies.
- Relationship management skill.
- Proven ability to meet business financial targets.
- Information sourcing and analysis.
- Planning and control.
- Products knowledge.
- Team player.
- Time management.
- Customer focus.
- Presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected]Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline: 6th September, 2019.