Buckler Systems is a Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Operations Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
About the Job:
- A Business Operations Manager (BOM) at Buckler Systems is responsible for managing, controlling and monitoring the company’s activities with BS Clients.
- You will also be responsible for managing the operations department to ensure maximum profit.
- This would involve developing marketing strategies, ensuring customer satisfaction, and jointly managing budgets and spending.
- The BOM is responsible for improving Business and operational processes, identifying potential business opportunities and strategic planning and development for Buckler Systems. You also have the responsibility of negotiating and closing business deals while maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Business Operations Manager is to maximize our company’s operating capabilities, jointly oversee our marketing strategies and guarantee customer satisfaction by following through on every sale made by the Sales Team.
- The Business Operations Manager will collaborate with management to execute business strategies, manage our operations and guarantee customer retention.
- Develop and update Operational Policies and Standard Operating Procedures to reflect recent developments.
- Jointly create marketing strategies, including budget planning, and implementation schedules.
- Attend industry functions, such as events, conferences, work gatherings, and provide feedback and information on the market.
- Develop a rapport with existing and new customers, and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
- Prioritize and manage company resources in order to meet goals and objectives.
- Produce and review SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis to ensure B.S is at a competitive advantage.
- Prepare operational reports and recommend procedures to be used to manage and coordinate various activities.
- Develop successful, high-performance teams through effective training, motivation, and communication.
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures as well as monitor daily operations and address potential issues as they arise.
- Build Operational processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance.
- Interpret Market trends and adapt to industry changes.
- Works with the management team in spearheading the company’s expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients.
- Manage customer’s orders and come up with new sales ideas.
- Conduct surveys to understand customer needs and areas of development in the business.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Along with the HR Department, set KPI’s for team members.
- Work with the internal team to develop strategies that speaks to customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Ensure existing clients stay satisfied and positive.
- Ensure all systems operate smoothly and align with our quality standards
- Maximize the efficiency of all business procedures.
- Employing strategies to ensure company’s growth.
- Effecting better business practices.
- Maximizing operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
- Establish production KPIs and conduct quality assessments
- Monitor daily operations and address potential issues when they arise
- Build processes that meet our business objectives and ensure compliance
- Monitor financial data and recommend solutions that will improve profitability
- Coordinate with the HR department to ensure our hiring plans meet our business needs
- Take into account the needs of external and internal stakeholders and incorporate them into new strategic plans
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 5 of years’ experience
- Possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
- Experience in administrative and operations management.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.