Greenfield Consulting – Our client, a Construction Company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Location: Ikosi Ketu, Lagos
- The Quantity Surveyor manages all costs relating to Building and Civil Engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
- Surveyors seek to minimize the costs of a project to the barest minimum, yet enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
He/she must be able to:
- Conduct feasibility studies to estimate materials, time and labour costs
- Prepare and negotiate tender and Contract Documents, including Bills Of Quantities with the Architect and/or the Client
- Coordinate work effort
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Perform risk, value management and cost control
- Advise on procurement strategy
- Identify, analyze and develop responses to commercial risks
- Prepare and analyze costings for tenders
- Allocate work to subcontractors
- Provide advice on a range of legal and contractual claims
- Analyze outcomes and write detailed progress reports
- Value completed work and arrange payments
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
Job Requirements / Qualifications
- HND/BSc in Quantity Surveying
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC working experience as a Quantity Surveyor in a reputable construction Company.
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision.
- Must be able to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be very vast in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2020.