IT Horizons is asystem integrator ICT company with a clear focus in technology enabled solutions and professional services. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Solutions Architect
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- This role is responsible for scoping, designing, and developing Bill of Materials with pricing for solutions relating to Networks, Security, Collaboration Solution and Intelligent Building Management System.
- Speaking with customers via email, phone, physical meetings for initial requirement capture
- Strong knowledge of Network, Security, Wireless, Datacenter and Collaboration Solutions.
- Knowledge of Compute, Backup/DR, System, Security and Microsoft Solutions.
- Maintain strong relationships with OEMs, in-market field sellers, partner under your area of concertation.
- Keep up to date with various OEM product announcements and sales incentives and programs under your area of concertation.
- Proactively scope the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm
- Coordinate closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements
- Build relationships especially on C-level with customers and global partners that result in superior solutions and deeper loyalty and adoption of ITH’s solutions
- Design and implementation of new solutions and improving resilience of the current environment
- Maximizing network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
- Deliver Proof of Concepts (POC)
- Product presentations and demonstrations
- Provide answers to (technical) questions in a Request for Information (RFI) or a Request for Proposal(RFP)
- Support the team lead in preparing and implementing annual work and resource plans; support their applicability within the overall company strategy
- Implement appropriate procedural and technical access control mechanisms; participate in security incident management, security assessments, and vulnerability testing and make recommendations for corrective actions
- Support of on-site engineers and end users/customer
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Configure and install various network devices and services as may be required
- Perform maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Plan, monitor and control projects using the either PMBOK/PRINCE2 methodology
- Investigate and resolve problems for services within your own area of responsibility; communicate to colleagues as appropriate, following ITIL processes; manage major network-related incidents and bring them to a satisfactory closure
Job Requirements (Qualifications & Skills):
- University Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology and other related courses/disciplines
- MSc will be an added Advantage
- Minimum of three (3) years experience
- Professional certifications such as CCNP (Cisco Certified Network Professional), CCNP – Collaboration (Cisco Certified Network Professional – Collaboration), Security (Cisco Certified Network Professional – Security), ITIL, MSCA, MSCE.
- Ability to explain technical problems in a simple term.
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience CCNP or higher
- In-depth understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 10th December, 2021.