Tongyi Allied Mining Ltd., was established in 1997. It was headquartered in Romania and its subsidiaries are throughout Europe, Asia and Africa. At present, Tongyi Allied Mining Ltd. is headquartered in Abuja, the capital of Nigeria and sets up offices in the States of Lagos, Bauchi, Plateau, Zamfara, Ogun and Ebonyi. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Geologist
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan geology projects and field sampling events.
- Survey sites and create logs and maps using GIS.
- Gather and analyze geological data.
- Coordinate research programs.
- Apply for mineral titles and other applications.
- Conduct quality control on the suitability of material and inspect projects.
- Study sites for developments, formations, hazards, and composition.
- Investigate and evaluate natural resource deposits.
- Consult on various geology-related issues like waste management, resource management, gas extraction techniques and more.
- Ensure environmental and other regulations are met in construction and production projects.
- Candidate must possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Geology or any related field.
- Candidates should have at least 3 years experience in a related field.
- Candidate should have a knowledge of Google Earth Application and other geological softwares.
- Candidate should have a knowledge of field mapping and be able to identify minerals.
- Knowledge of GPS and remote sensing is required.
- A good communication skill is required.
- Candidate should have an introductory knowledge in Mineral Exploration Techniques.
- Ability to make cognitive and distinctive solutions and reasonings.
- Certification in NMGS and COMEG is an added advantage.
N90,000 – N120,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
25th January, 2023.