KIP Konsults – Our client, an online Investment marketplace is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Wealth and Investment Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Provide key support in identification, appraisal, structuring and negotiation of investment packages.
- Identify and analyse fundamental strengths, weaknesses of projects or portfolio companies and all associated issues, opportunities, risks and reward factors.
- Handle disbursements, waivers and complex client interactions.
- Monitor existing investment portfolio of the company.
- Review and analyse the financial operations
- Prepare monthly reports of risks, cash flow and project profiles.
- Handle client relationships and provide insight into business sectors.
- Anticipate risk and business performance issues.
- Supervise the life cycle of projects in a timely and high-quality fashion
- Actively inform company of industry developments, competitor and economic trends.
- B.Sc and or M.Sc in Finance or a related field, from a reputable university
- 5 years experience in the finance, investment or technology industry
- Excellent IT, analytical, numerical and decision making skills
- Entrepreneur and business minded
- Excellent Microsoft Office skill
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Positive and proactive attitude and willingness to take responsibility resolution of issues.
Competitive salary with a very attractive commission.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the subject “Wealth and Investment Officer”.
Application Deadline: 30th July, 2020.